What is Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Childbirth, hormones, and age can change a woman’s vagina. Changes in the vagina can impact a woman’s quality of life.
Common female problems after childbirth and menopause include the following:
- urinary incontinence during laughing or coughing
- vaginal dryness
- vaginal laxity (loosening of vaginal tissue)
- loss of sensation during sexual intercourse
Fortunately, more people are open up to discuss these issues and the number of treatments available is increasing.
What is laser vaginal rejuvenation?
The term vaginal rejuvenation covers essentially anything that changes or alters the vaginal anatomy.
Surgery is one of the options.
Apart from surgery, did you know that there are effective non-invasive treatments for vaginal rejuvenation?
Photo: Vaginal Rejuvenation Treatment at Healthsprings
Non-surgical treatments for laser vaginal rejuvenation
Fotona Smooth is a non-ablative Er:YAG laser that gently heats tissues along the length of the vaginal canal. There is no cutting, stitching, or needles involved.
FAQ1: Benefits of laser vaginal rejuvenation:
- Stimulates new collagen formation
- tightening the vaginal wall and pelvic connective tissues
- alleviating vaginal atrophy.
- provides better support to the bladder
- improvement in mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence
- improves vaginal laxity, dryness, and sexual satisfaction.
This treatment is backed by many clinical studies over the years. Up to 94% of patients report improvement and 68% report no incontinence 120 days after the treatment, without the risks associated with surgery.
FAQ: How does laser vaginal rejuvenation works?
The 360-degree rotating feature of the Fotona laser ensures uniform treatment of the vaginal canal:
- Photo-thermal heatwaves reaching up to 0.5 mm bellow the vaginal mucosa surface. Collagen fibers get shorter and thicker as a result of heat-induced collagen-remodelling.
- Deeper tissue layers get pulled up and tightened by the remodelled superficial tissue layer.
Results: Vaginal walls are further strengthened by the process of neo-collagenesis (formation of new collagen fibers).
FAQ: How many sessions do I need?
2-4 sessions are recommended for mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence.
Results can be felt from the first session. The treatment plan will be advised by the doctor based on your condition.
FAQ: Is the laser vaginal rejuvenation treatment painful? How long is the session?
The treatment takes about 30 minutes. There is no pain during or after the procedure, and no anaesthesia or painkillers are required. You can return to your normal daily activities immediately after, however, it is advised to avoid intercourse for the first 3-7 days after treatment.
FAQ: How much is laser vaginal rejuvenation treatment?
Trial price for Vaginal Laser Rejuvenation is $998, done by experienced lady doctors.
Schedule a private consultation with our female doctors today.
Or contact us at +65 9728 2861 (WhatsApp available) for more info!
READ MORE ABOUT HOW TO LOSE POST-BABY BELLY