Having healthy and glowing skin does not just make us look good but also empower self-confidence. In this generation, every single person in this world not only wants to be in good health, but they also want to enjoy their life to the fullest with healthier and glowing skin. In addition, they want to be fit, and they also want to minimize the effects of normal aging. As a result, the ease & accessibility of treatments alongside the popularity of image-based social media platforms, the aesthetics industry has experienced highly vigorous growth in recent years; this recent trend explains the current success of Aesthetic Medicine around the globe.
What will Aesthetic doctors do?
Aesthetic doctors are medical professionals with specific training in the aesthetic field. They are in charge of helping his patients to improve those aspects of his image that bother him, and they offer non-invasive and minimally-invasive procedures such as weight-loss programs, botulinum toxin injections, etc.,
What is the typical difference between an Aesthetic Doctor and an Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon?
- The surgeon uses surgical methods to achieve the aesthetic improvements that the patient demands, while the aesthetic doctor uses minimally invasive treatments.
- The aesthetic doctor seldom performs surgical treatments, while a plastic surgeon can complement his activity with procedures of Aesthetic Medicine.
The surprising and exciting field of Aesthetic Medicine is a new trend in modern medicine. Aesthetic medicine comprises all medical procedures.
Aesthetic medicine is a broad word for specialties that focus on altering cosmetic appearance through the treatment of conditions includes the following:
- liver spots
- skin laxity
- excess fat
- unwanted hair
- skin discoloration
- spider veins
Aesthetic medicine is aimed at amending the physical appearance and satisfaction of the patient. The needle is increasingly replacing the scalpel. Patients are now requesting quick and non-invasive procedures with minor downtime and minimal risk. As for people’s concerns, our aesthetic specialists are using non-invasive to minimally invasive cosmetic procedures.
Non-invasive and minimally-invasive Aesthetic procedures
Aesthetic doctors offer non-invasive and minimally-invasive procedures such as botulinum toxin injection, dermal fillers, chemical peels, various lasers, and weight-loss programs. Our aesthetic specialist’s procedures are elective and are performed on patients who do not suffer from illness. People are usually happy with excellent health, and they want a minimally invasive preventative procedure to help manage the usual effects of aging.
Aesthetic medicine involves techniques to change an individual’s appearance, including:
- Injections of Neurotoxins
- Dermal Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Cosmetic Dermatology treatments
- Body Contouring and Treatment of Cellulite
- Hair Transplant
- Hair Reduction
- Fat Grafting/Platelet Rich Plasma
- Scar Management
- Venous Treatment
- Cosmetic Gynecology
Aesthetic specialists must have many of the skills needed to rapidly become competent practitioners in this aesthetic field, including familiarity with sterile equipment, sound anatomy knowledge, and clinical interactions expertise. They can also prescribe & obtain the required treatments for the patients. As aesthetic doctors in Singapore and Healthsprings, we aim to provide safe and effective treatments to our patients.
Benefits of Aesthetic Medicine
The benefit of practicing Aesthetic Medicine is the type of care practitioners offer to their patients. People who have undergone an aesthetic retouch claim to have improved their psychological well-being, social trust, social relationships, and way of interacting with society.
How to Choose the Right Medical Aesthetic Doctor in Singapore?
- The aesthetic medicine technique contributes to strengthening self-esteem, security, and individual confidence.
- This method helps improve the general feeling of well-being of the patients.
Don’t Worry! You are in safe, secured, and trusted hands with our aesthetic doctors!
- Make sure the aesthetic doctors are MOH-certified.
- Confirm the medical aesthetic doctors’ experience.
- Pay close attention to how the aesthetic doctor and staff make you feel.
- Choosing the best aesthetic clinic in Singapore requires you to consider a range of factors.
- Our aesthetic doctor in Singapore actively listen to your concerns and propose suitable aesthetic services before administering the treatment.
- At Healthsprings, we offer customized treatments based on patients’ unique skin types and our client’s needs.
- Our aesthetic specialist in Healthsprings starts with a thorough consultation of your needs, assessing your suitability for treatment, and will work with you to design a tailored treatment plan for the best possible results.
- Our aesthetic specialists are well versed in a wide range of aesthetic procedures for the eyes, skin, hair, face, and body. You should surely count on us to get treatments that are safe, reliable, and results-driven to unveil a more confident and radiant you.
- You are in safe hands who will tailor a customized treatment plan according to your goals, needs, and preferences. Your comfort, safety, and desired results are our priorities.