How to lose double chin?
As we age, we may notice that we have a double chin – even if we have not put on any weight. This is due to increased skin laxity around the jaw and chin.
Fortunately, there are aesthetic treatments in Singapore to improve and reduce the double chin
- Radiofrequency-based machines such as Thermage and Exilis increase collagen production and remodel existing collagen in the skin, resulting in firm and taut skin. For those who are averse to pain, there is no need to worry.
Exilis is a comfortable treatment that many have described as a warm massage. There is also real-time monitoring and feedback to ensure that the right amount of energy is delivered to the targeted tissues while maintaining comfort.
- HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) uses ultrasound energy to target the skin and facial muscle (SMAS) layers, with significant skin tightening and face lifting results.
The SMAS layer is the same area targeted in facelift surgery. This makes HIFU particularly effective for sculpting the chin and jawline.
Ultherapy Singapore done by an aesthetic doctor, has the added benefit of visualising the exact depth and layers, so you can be sure that the ultrasound energy is delivered to the right area where it will have the most benefits.
- BBL+STAR (Skin Tightening And Rejuvenation) is a unique aesthetic treatment targeting the common signs of aging.
Utilising BroadBand Light and infrared energy to deeply heat the skin, BBL+STAR stimulates collagen remodeling and renewal, which leads to increased skin firmness and improvement in the jawline contour.
Usually done together with BBL – which targets pigmentation, redness, and overall skin quality – it is a comprehensive treatment for overall anti-aging.
- 4D Face Lifting Laser utilises 4 different laser modalities to target skin tightening and face lifting.
The laser heats up deeper skin tissue layers to increase collagen remodeling and new collagen formation while bypassing the superficial epidermis. This makes the treatment comfortable, safe, and with minimal downtime.
Apart from the skin tightening effects on the chin and jawline, 4D Face Lifting Laser also targets skin imperfections and improves skin texture at the same time.
- Fillers can be used for the chin and jawline as well. With age, there can often be volume loss in the chin and jaw area, which makes the double chin more prominent.
Fillers replace this lost volume and are useful for sculpting a more defined chin and jawline.
There are many aesthetic treatments for double chin reduction in aesthetic clinic Orchard. Book a consultation with our aesthetic doctors at +65 9728 2861 to find out more.