Wearing a face mask help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and it has become part of our ‘daily wardrobe’.
However, wearing face masks may have side effects on our skin.
Constant friction against the skin, trapped moisture, and the build-up of sweat and oil can create skin problems.
Many people have experienced breakout, redness, rosacea, dermatitis, and skin wrinkling.
SKINCARE GUIDE TO PREVENT ACNE & SKIN IRRITATION CAUSED BY WEARING MASKS.
Follow the SKINCARE GUIDE below to better prevent skin irritation from wearing masks:
BEFORE YOU PUT ON MASKS:
- Clean your face using a pH-balanced cleanser.
- Protect the moisture barrier. Apply light-weight moisturiser and avoid using rich face cream.
- Wear oil-free sunblock.
- Cover any open wounds or cracks in the skin.
- Consider skipping your makeup. If you have to apply makeup, choose non-comedogenic cosmetic.
AFTER THE MASK COMES OFF:
- Clean your face thoroughly.
- Use a toner to balance your skin’s pH value.
- Use a soothing, moisturising bio-cellulose facial mask to provide instant relief.
- Apply acne gel/ skin repair serum/ anti-inflammatory & brightening cream.
- Apply moisturiser.
- To lighten acne scars, blemishes and pigmentation, use Glow Cream three times a week.
IF YOU STILL SUFFER FROM SKIN PROBLEM:
Consult our doctor via video call.
Medications can be delivered to you if required.